Friday, June 08, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
Police commissioner pledges to be visible 'pon di corna'
Hoping for the best as 'David' faces 'Goliath'
PM awards medal to world's oldest person
Jamaica refused entry to 507 people, deported 138
Craft Market reopens
OUR directs NWC to stop charging late payment fees
Jamaicans voice concern about US border wall funding proposal
North Korea fires missile, defying US push for new sanctions
Yesterday sets sail tonight
Petraa believes Love Is Eternal
PICA gets new CEO
Increased allocation to PATH
Fenton calls on Gov't to increase payments to retirees
Romanian in ATM scam expected to plead guilty
Caribbean countries divided on situation in Venezuela
Regional governments owe millions to UWI
Third Dimension carving niche on soca scene
PHOTO: Nuts, nuts!
Security ministry developing drone policy
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you.