Thursday, March 21, 2013
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Knowledge-based society critical – Wheatley
Chang highlights role of agriculture in development
O-Wrap: 31 wanted in St James... $492m in flood damage... JCF recruiting 3000 cops
1,000 shot in Chicago so far this year
Shah the star as Pakistan rout West Indies
#SectoralDebate: Robinson recommends amendments to Cybercrimes Act
Burnt Riu hotel worker recuperating after surgery in US
JCF to intensify recruitment drive to fill 3,000 spaces
Forex: J$129.15 to one US dollar
Doctor warns that 'fluffy' bodies not healthy
Seprod MD urges J'cans to take NCDs seriously at Observer health symposium
Shaw takes aim at Customs Agency as Gov't tackles corruption
#SectoralDebate: Paulwell to make financial returns public
Weekend flood damage estimated at $492m
Thai man murders child, kills himself on Facebook
Jamaica could have 5 million visitors earlier than projected
More relief to come for flood-hit parishes - McKenzie
Woman among 31 wanted in St James
Artificial womb for premature babies works with sheep
Jamaica malaria-free for the 5th consecutive year - health inspectors
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you.