Thursday, October 25, 2012
POST A COMMENT
1. We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper – email addresses will not be published.
2. Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
3. We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
4. Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
5. Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.
St James student is national reading champ
Crooks welcomes Lloyd B's 'gift'
Kellier to open $23-m sorrel factory
Stewart cites regional integration for growth of UWI WJC
Six western-based players named in JBA’s U-17 team
MBU offer fans membership
Flow delivers at second MoBay back-to-school-fair
DJ Scott eyes stardom
Sandals brings health and services clinic to Lilliput
Black, Lawrence, named in national senior basketball squad
Ex-Maroon Colonel Peddie dies
PNP's Haughton confirms resignation as Lucea mayor
Thwaites: Pit latrines will be history by 2016
JTA wants 'fair treatment' when wage freeze expires
View Results »
Copyright © 2013 Jamaica Observer. All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.