I'm always getting requests for sex advice. People come to me from all walks of life with problems relating to infertility and their sex drive. One couple -- a man aged 85 years old and a woman aged 79 -- reaped great benefits after taking prescribed doses of Sarsaparilla and Penny Royale respectively.
Both of these herbs are generally highly rated aphrodisiacs, however, there are several others which I will share with you today. I will start with the herbs for the women first:
* Red Raspberry protects the female organs and improves the sex drive.
* Penny Royale is a wonderful stimulant.
* Peppermint is a good stimulant for the heart. A cup before bedtime works wonders.
* Wild yam promotes estrogen, which is an important sex hormone for women.
* Blue Cohosh is another herb which works wonders.
* Maca is also good for the women.
For the men:
* Sarsaparilla is known for encouraging the exhuberhance of youth.
* Saw Palmetto is good for the prostate.
* Yohombie must be used with professional advice for the perfect erection.
* African Pygeum is one of the latest herbs on the scene.
* Kava kava has also earned a good reputation as an aphrodisiac.
Additionally, Ginseng is a very popular aphrodisiac, for both men and women, and Danqui is also good for men and women in need of pep.
Buckston Harrison is well known for his work as a herbalist, especially in western Jamaica. He resides in Sheffield, Westmoreland.
illustrate with pic entitled "huber's ital"
Huber's Ital baked potato hors d'oeuvres
* 1 lb baked potatoes
* 1/4 lb tofu
* 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
* 2 tablespoons tahini or peanut butter
* 1/4 cup coconut milk
* 1 medium onion
* 1 large tomato
* 1 sweet pepper
* 1 stalk escallion
* 2 stalks celery
* 1 sprig fresh thyme leaves
* Crush tofu in a bowl and add tahini/ peanut butter with coconut milk
* Cut up the seasonings, mix into bowl
* Slice potatoes into rings and top each potato with a spoon of the mixture
* Serve immediately
Thomas 'Bongo Tommy' Huber is a Swiss national who migrated to Westmoreland's Retrieve District over 10 years ago. He is a naturalist who lives off the land and is deeply involved in an ongoing effort to create Jamaica's next generation of exotic fruit trees.
From the mailbox:
I am in the process of sourcing the CKLS for detox purposes. Is there anything in particular that I should note? In addition, I observe that you have indicated that detox also stimulates the appetite. Now, that is the last thing I need, as over the last year -- more so within the last three to four months -- I have been eating like a horse and gained between 20- 30 lbs.
Any ideas on how I could detox with this formula without gaining more weight? I am 50 years old and I exercise sporadicall. My height is 5ft 9 inches, and my weight, 187-192, up from 165 -169.
Usually I could go on a diet sucessfully, not starving, just cutting carbs, sugar, fried food etc, but as I grow older, it is getting more challenging and almost impossible to maintain. Now I have two nice jelly jowls. Good God, when did I get here? Help!!
You must exercise. There is no way around it. Choose something that works for you, whether walking, swimming, jogging, climbing... you must exercise. The herbs will help, but you cannot have your cake and eat it. Stay away from the fried food and sugary snacks or those jelly jowls will simply get bigger.
Buckston and Huber's Alternative is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, cure, prevention or treatment of disease. You may send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.