Maureen Lue-Bailey, Senior Staff Recruitment Officer, Lifespan Company Limited
Children: Julie-Ann, Andrew and grandchild Kai Roy
AS Senior Staff Recruitment Officer, Maureen Lue-Bailey is responsible for coordinating Lifespan’s human investment. She oversees the entire recruitment process managing both internal and external stakeholders from the development of job descriptions to hiring, writing and placing adverts, shortlisting, interviewing, managing the offer and completing associated administrative tasks. She manages the implementation of Lifespan’s recruitment initiatives to achieve the business plan, objectives, and KPIs. Staff engagement is her strongest asset. She has been successful in creating a culture of team effectiveness from the factory floor to the executive suites.
“Maria Shriver said it best, having kids—the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings—is the biggest job anyone can embark on,” Lue-Bailey said.
“If I could choose one aspect of motherhood to encourage others, it’s to be always available for my children and grandson. Being available for their development years, guiding their right of passage years, and standing in the shadows waiting to restore the picture when it’s broken... Participating in bringing up exemplary citizens and in preparing the next generation of leadership is how I see my role as a mother.”
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.