Women run for a cause at Sagicor Sigma Run
The Sagicor Sigma Corporate Team Bubble Run saw participants from over 50 registered teams out in their numbers on Sunday, March 20, and among them were hundreds of women. Dressed for comfort in their team colours, athletic wear and sneakers, the ladies showed up and out as they contributed to the Sagicor Foundation's goal of raising at least $50 million towards the Kingston Public Hospital (KPH).
The Corporate Team Bubble Run was the first of two in-person events that form part of Sigma Run 2022, with the other being the invitational run on March 20.
All Woman spotted several women championing the cause as they ran with their teams and families.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.