February is Reggae Month
February is Reggae Month and the Jamaica Observer’s Entertainment Desk recognises the period with ‘Reggae-nanza’.
Each day, during the month, there will be features such as World’ A Reggae, looking at people involved with the music around the globe; Unsung, a salute to the unrecognised, ‘A-Chordingly’, a chat with musicians; and Generation Z, which focuses on the music’s bright new stars.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.