German-born dancehall fusion artiste Lil Hanky Panky is pleased with the feedback to her latest single, Special, featuring Chi Ching Ching.
“Everybody loves the collaboration. We performed the song on a couple of live events and we have great chemistry together, people are loving this song, and saying they didn’t know I could dance like that. The video is getting great reviews on message boards all over the Internet. People are saying the song is special,” said Lil Hanky Panky.
She flew out on Friday, June 17 for a show called ‘Juneteenth’ in New Jersey on Sunday, June 19.
She released an EP earlier this year which featured songs such as Wasted, Brand Me A Rebel, Sativa, and Closer the Better featuring Sizzla. She is gearing up a barrage of new releases to whet the appetite of her growing legion of fans.
“I plan to do a lot more collaborations over the summer,” she said.
Lil Hanky Panky is managed by Marlon Hutchinson of After 13 Music. She is slated to perform at an event in April in Cove Beach in Ocho Rios, St Ann.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.