Taste It! Eat It! Drink It! & Applaud It!
Hundreds heeded the clarion call and descended upon the grounds of Devon House, Thursday, September 29, in search of good food and beverages, camaraderie, and positive vibes. It had been two years since the last gathering in this fashion of the Jamaica Observer Table Talk Food Awards, the Caribbean's premier food event. And, the 23rd staging exceeded its billing. It was, in the words of many a patron: "A smashing success!"
Thursday Food takes you inside the Shikima Hinds, Main Event, M-Style event with catering services handled by Maurine Capleton of MC Decor.
Food Awards Lifestyle Food Thursday Food Lifestyle Thursday Food Lifestyle Local Food Thursday Food Lifestyle Lifestyle
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.