I believe in preventive medicine, hence my focus on physical activity and its numerous benefits to your health. But that's not the complete picture; our diet nutrition is also important. Now here are some tips to get you going for the week.
1. Eat whole grain foods and limit refined foods
2. Eat different coloured fruits and vegetables
3. Not all fat is bad. Eat foods with unsaturated fats such as avocados and fish.
4. Increase your plant-based food in your diet
5. Avoid eating large portions
6.Drinking water everyday is good for your health
Always be aware of your nutrition and use these tips to get your week off to a great start. Let us continue on the journey of obtaining, maintaining and restoring good health.
Dr David Kerr is a general practitioner who cares for the holistic health and wellness of his patients. His tag line, "Obtaining, maintaining and restoring good health", is at the centre of patient care in a clean and friendly environment. Contact information - Doctor's Office: Shop #2 , 50 Clock Tower Plaza, Kingston 10. Cell: (876) 502-1437; Landline: (876) 678-5215; E-mail: email@example.com; Social media: IG: @drdavidkerr Youtube: Dr David Kerr; Facebook : @drdavidskerr; Tiktok: @ drdavidkerr