Body of man found in churchyard on 100 Lane
The body of a man was found in a churchyard on 100 Lane, off Red Hills Road in St Andrew, with what appeared to be gunshot wounds.
This is less than 24 hours after a man was killed in a shootout between rival gunmen that started on Red Hills Road and continued on 100 Lane.
READ: Man shot dead on 100 Lane
Reports are that loud explosions were heard about 9:30 am. The police were alerted.
The body was later found in a churchyard and was removed to the morgue.
No motive for the killing has been revealed.
More details soon.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.