KINGSTON, Jamaica— Tahj-Marques White added the Class 2 boys’ 200m title to the 400m title he won on Thursday after leading a Kingston College 1-2 on Saturday's final day of the ISSA/GraceKennedy Boys’ and Girls’ Athletics Championships at the National Stadium.
White clocked 21.44 seconds (-2.5m/s) with his teammate Nyrone Wade second in 21.96 seconds, just ahead of Wolmers Boys’ Ainsley McGregor who was given the same time.
Jamaica College’s Malique Smith Band won the Class 1 final with a personal best 20.90 seconds (-2.7m/s) as he finished ahead of St Elizabeth Technical’s Javorne Dunkley- 21.40 seconds and Jamaica College’s Jaiden Reid- 21.52 seconds.
Shaun Lewis of St Elizabeth Technical won the Class 3 gold medal with 22.90 seconds (-1.9m/s), just ahead of St Jago High’s Rayj Reece- 22.93 seconds and Jamaica College’s Malique Dennis- 22.96 seconds.
-Paul A Reid
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.