#Champs2023: KC’s Spence powers to gold in Class 3 Boys’ 100m
KINGSTON, Jamaica – Kingston College’s Joshua Spence powered to win gold in the Class 3 Boys’ 100m final at the ISSA/GraceKennedy Boys’ and Girls’ Athletics Championships at the National Stadium.
Spence, who qualified with the fastest time, clocked 10.92 seconds for the win.
Malique Dennis of Jamaica College (11.01) and Shaun Lewis of St Elizabeth Technical (11.07) won the silver and bronze medals respectively.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.