#Champs2023: Quinella for JC in Class 2 Boys’ long jump
KINGSTON, Jamaica – Jamaica College picked up a big 16 points after Michael-Andre Edwards and Euan Young both jumped over seven metres to claim gold and silver in the Class 2 Boys’ long jump at the ISSA/GraceKennedy Boys’ and Girls’ Championships on Tuesday.
Edwards, who was last year’s gold medallist in Class 3, continued his winning ways with a leap of 7.29m. He is also this year’s Corporate Area champion.
His teammate Young won the silver, while BB Coke High’s Anthony Hall claimed the bronze.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.