#Champs2023: Terrelonge reigns supreme in Class 3 Girls’ 100m final
KINGSTON, Jamaica – After struggling with injuries for most of the season, Edwin Allen’s Theianna-Lee Terrelonge blazed to a personal best of 11.49 seconds to defend her Class 3 100m title at the ISSA/GraceKennedy Boys’ and Girls’ Championships.
Natrece East of Wolmer’s Girls' won the silver medal after recording a time of 11.59 seconds.
The bronze medal was won by Poshanna-Lee Blake of St Jago.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.