KINGSTON, Jamaica — Motorists should see a decrease at the pumps in the price of gasoline effective Thursday, March 23, according to the latest ex-refinery costs from Petrojam.
With both grades of gasoline down by $3.06, 87-octane will be sold for $164.76 per litre while 90-octane gasoline will be sold for $169.24 per litre.
Automotive diesel fuel will be sold for $191.62 per litre after a decrease of $4.50 and ultra-low sulphur diesel will be sold for $202.47 per litre down by $4.50.
Kerosene decreased by $4.50 and will be sold for $202.67 per litre.
Propane liquid petroleum will be sold for $64.45 per litre down by $4.50 and butane liquid petroleum will be sold for $70.92 per litre after a decrease of $4.50.
Marketing companies and retailers will add their respective mark-up to these prices.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.