Kranium's ‘We Can’ certified silver in UK
Jamaican singer Kranium has another plaque to add to his growing list of credentials.
‘We Can’, the 2016 hit that he recorded with Canadian singer and rapper Tory Lanez, has been certified silver by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI) for sales and streaming equivalent of 200,000 units.
The certification was issued earlier Friday.
‘We Can’ was previously certified gold in Canada in November 2021 for sales of more than 40,000 units by Music Canada.
In August 2021, the singer’s ‘Nobody Has to Know’ was certified platinum in Canada, while his ‘Can't Believe’ was certified gold in 2020.
Over in the United States, ‘Nobody Has to Know’ was certified gold in 2019. It was certified silver in the United Kingdom in 2021.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.