Man charged after allegedly pointing gun, attempting to shoot in Seaview Gardens
KINGSTON, Jamaica – A 28-year-old man has been charged with two counts of assault at common law and possession of a prohibited weapon stemming from an incident in his community of Seaview Gardens, Kingston on March 24
Charged is Andrien Allen.
Reports are that about 10:45 am, Allen entered the house, pointed a firearm at the two complainants and attempted to fire. The firearm only reportedly made a clicking sound and Allen made good his escape.
The matter was reported to the police. Allen was pointed out to the police and was subsequently charged on Thursday, May 25.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.