ST ANN, Jamaica – The body of a man was found by residents of Adna Grass in Discovery Bay, St Ann on Saturday morning.
He has been identified as Gary Gardener, a 38-year-old machine operator from the community.
It was reported that about 9:30 am, residents discovered the body lying along the main road and summoned the police.
On arrival of the lawmen, the body was seen lying on its back clad in a blue jeans pants with a brown belt, red underpants and no shirt.
A cream-coloured towel covered the upper part of his body with what appeared to be a stab wound to the left upper shoulder. An Eagle tattoo is in the centre of his chest.
Police processed the scene and removed the body to hospital where it was pronounced dead.
Investigations are ongoing.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.