Paul Bogle High wins fifth straight D-Cup match
ST THOMAS, Jamaica— Paul Bogle High became the first school to win their first five games in the ISSA daCosta Cup football competition after they blanked Yallahs High 3-0 in their Zone L game on Thursday.
Tyrese Stewart, Ricardo Tyrell and Reynaldo Perry scored for Paul Bogle High as they raced to 15 points and opened up a six-point lead over second placed Yallahs High.
Seaforth High inched up a point behind Yallahs High after drawing 1-1 with St Thomas Technical, while Morant Bay moved to seven points after beating Robert Lightbourne High 7-0 with Michael Williams scoring a hat-trick.
Paul A Reid
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.