Police inspector dies while on vacation in US
KINGSTON, Jamaica - The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) is now in mourning following the death of one of its inspectors on Wednesday.
OBSERVER ONLINE understands that Inspector Franklin Hunter, passed whilst on vacation leave in the United States.
Hunter was assigned to the Mount Salem Police Station and zone 3, in St James.
The circumstances surrounding his death was not made public. However, the JCF said it stands “together with his family” and the members of Mount Salem Police Station and zone 3.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.