Police seize ammunition during operation
KINGSTON, Jamaica— The Kingston Central Police seized 22 rounds of ammunition during an early morning operation on Luke Lane in Kingston on Friday.
Reports are that the operation, which targeted wanted men, illegal firearms and ammunition, was conducted between 4:30am and 9:00am.
The ammunition was found at a premises under a table, however no arrests were made.
The police said that investigations will continue into the seizure.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.