Roads flooded in Mandeville
MANCHESTER, Jamaica — Heavy and persistent rain has left at least two roads flooded in Mandeville, Manchester on Friday.
A section of Manchester Road close to Chellaston Drive and deCarteret Road in the vicinity of Belair High, have been inundated.
Principal of Belair High, Conrad Jones, told OBSERVER ONLINE that the inclement weather has also resulted in the postponement of a DaCosta Cup football match between Belair and Bellefield High which was scheduled for Friday afternoon.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.