St Elizabeth farmer chopped to death
ST ELIZABETH, Jamaica — Police have confirmed that a farmer was chopped to death in Gingerground district close to Malvern in St Elizabeth on Monday morning.
Sources say the man is from the community.
Up to mid-morning, police were still on the scene where his body was found.
This is the second murder recorded in St Elizabeth since the start of the year.
— Kasey Williams
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.