Teen charged with robbery in Majesty Gardens
KINGSTON, Jamaica— A 17-year-old boy was arrested and charged with robbery with aggravation after he and two men allegedly held up a man in Majesty Gardens, Kingston 11, on Sunday, August 28, 2022.
Reports from the Hunts Bay Police are that about 10:45 pm, the complainant was walking along the roadway when he was pounced upon by the accused accompanied by two men.
The assailants subsequently demanded his wallet among other items before fleeing the scene. A report was made to the police and an investigation launched.
The teen was later arrested and charged after a question-and-answer session in the presence of his attorney on Monday, September 12.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.