Three teens charged after allegedly robbing boy of phone
Three teenage boys have been charged with robbery with aggravation regarding an incident along Windy Way, Harbour View, Kingston on Wednesday.
They are from a Kingston address.
Reports are that about 2:40 pm, the teens approached the 15-year-old complainant on his way home and began to slap him violently to his face.
He was held by one of the boys and robbed of his black LG K20 cellular phone. The complainant managed to escape and went home.
The matter was reported to the police and the juveniles were charged on Thursday, May 25.
All three of the accused are to attend the Family Court on Thursday, June 8.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.