Trelawny Parish Court closed after roof caves in
TRELAWNY, Jamaica— Court Administration Division (CAD) has temporarily closed the Trelawny Parish Court in Falmouth following the caving in of the roof at the facility on Wednesday.
Kadiesh Fletcher, director of Client Services, Communications and Information at the CAD, made the disclosure to OBSERVER ONLINE on Thursday.
Fletcher stated that all matters which were being heard at the Trelawny Parish Court have been transferred to the courthouse in Duncans in the parish effective Thursday.
The courthouse in Falmouth is housed upstairs the Trelawny Municipal Corporation headquarters.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.