A timeless timekeeper
It is time out for a timeless keeper who committed his life to recording the feats of aspiring youth.
It is lights out for a man who track and field honoured only recently for the lane he lighted for generations.
Anthony McKnight's untimely death will be remembered for the admirable life he gave to a sport he loved.
He is now in a place where he need not record time and where days and nights are not counted for the soul is at rest eternally.
Christopher L Samuda
Jamaica Olympic Association
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.