Nothing beats throwing on a classic hoodie on rainy days when you just want to add a sense of comfort to your life. But these days, the humble hoodie — the one item of clothing that usually stays at the front of the closet whether it's raining, 90 degrees, or somewhere in-between — gets an update thanks to Slang Teez. The brand — which started as an online-based clothing line in 2012, now has a stylish storefront in the Village Plaza with a line of unisex hoodies that deliver the ultimate cosy vibes. The cropped versions, many of them boasting Jamaican slangs like 'Crawsis', 'Gyalis', and 'Crook' have found favour with social media influencers and fashionistas at large and continue to be a go-to for that sporty but elevated look.
Whether you plan on dressing yours up by layering it with a blazer for a borrowed-from-the-boys office look or plan on keeping it casual by pairing it with matching sweats, you'll definitely want to brave the weather in these trendy 'fits.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.