After the 'Blast-Off'...
Executive members of the Jamaica Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (JAIFA) pause for a photo op following their annual 'Blast Off' ceremony, recently held at the Jamaica Conference Centre.
Sitting from right are: Triola O Harper Smith, president; Dannett Knight; Yonique Folkes; and Patrick Worghs (JAIFA Secretariat). Standing from left are: Samantha Johnson, public relations & community director; Keisha Meggie - membership communications committee representative; Shameka Burford - JAIFA Secretariat; Denton Atkins, first vice-president; Shirley E Daley, second vice-president; Keishagay Jackson; Icolyn Morrison (JAIFA Secretariat); and Nateisha Heron Thompson, treasurer.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.