Cheers to our nurses
Patsy Edwards Henry (left), president of the Nurses Association of Jamaica, shows off her doll — a replica of herself which she received at an overseas ceremony — to Sandra Jones, manager, Public Sector Engagement Unit at JN Bank, just before the commencement of the International Nurses' Day Celebration held at the Terra Nova All-Suite Hotel on May 12.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.