Qualcare donates to KC track team
Kingston College (KC) old boy Derrick Denniser (third left) presents the school's star sprinter Bouwahjie Nkrumie and other members of the track team (from left) Nicardo Clarke, Yourie Clarke, and Amontae Wray with cases of the rehydration drink Suerok last week. Denniser, who was one of the best schoolboy footballers ever produced by KC and who went on to play for Jamaica, made the presentation on behalf of Qualcare, distributors of the product.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.