Friday, March 3, 2023
From the English fields of Glastonbury to the Californian desert of Coachella, music festivals have always been an outlet for freedom of expression and style.
And the Lost In Time Festival, Jamaica's answer to that global trend, was no different. On top of electrifying sets delivered by, among others, Jesse Royal, Mortimer and festival mastermind Protoje, last Saturday all eyes were also on performers' and festivalgoers' fashion choices.
From camo to denim and everything in between, here are a few of our fave 'fits that made appearances.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.