Page 2 The Style Issue, March 16, 2023
There's a fair amount of pressure when one of Kingston's most popular hangout spots, notably the Regency Bar & Lounge at the Terra Nova All-Suite Hotel, revamps its menu — especially one that has been a crowd favourite since its opening in 2013.
The verdict, however, from the majority of loyal clients in attendance at Tuesday evening's swanky affair led by hotel director Christelle Harris, who introduced new menu options and crafted cocktails, was favourable.
Page 2 The Style Issue also found favour with the roll-out.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.