Page 2 has more highlights from the BMW X7 and 7 series launch at The Loft, ATL Automotive's state-of-the-art Lady Musgrave Road showroom in St Andrew, Saturday last.
The event attracted car lovers, customers and potential clients who came out to view the new hybrid luxury vehicles. And, although Romeich Entertainment principal Romeich Major walked away with the first BMW 740i on the island, it's not too late to head down to the showroom to place your order or to select one of the new models.
During the unveiling of the BMW X7, Anya McGlashan, sales executive at BMW Jamaica, advised, "I invite everyone to take a look at the interior of the X7. These new models that we have are premium. If you're interested in any of the new offerings let us know and we'll have your order ready right away."
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.