Saturday, May 13, 2023
Page 2 is back at the Terra Nova All-Suite Hotel where horse-racing fans gathered to watch the Kentucky Derby last Saturday. The charity event, hosted by the American Women's Group of Jamaica and held under the patronage of Dominican Republic Ambassador to Jamaica Angie
Shakira Martínez Tejera, kicked off with a watch party and wrapped with a poolside fashion show that included designs from Keneea Linton x Locale, Resortwear by Eroleen, and Signatures Boutique.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the organisation's scholarship fund and charities.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.