The Style Issue, May 4, 2023
Page 2 The Style Issue turns its focus on Jamaican-American fashion designer Hope Wade, who debuted her Spring Collection 'Island Vibes' at the Canadian Women's Club (CWC) of Jamaica's 10th Annual Gala Fashion Show on Sunday. The collection — inspired by Jamaican nightlife — found favour with patrons inside the capacity-filled AC Hotel Kingston Rocksteady Ballroom.
The fund-raiser is a staple on the CWC calendar and was held in association with the AC Hotel under the patronage of Canadian High Commissioner to Jamaica Emina Tudakovic.
Page 2 sat front-row.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.