Thursday, March 9, 2023
The buzz was palpable Tuesday evening as politicos, business titans, epicureans and bon vivants made their way up the steps and into Kingston's latest eatery Buzo Osteria Italiana for the official opening.
The lauded Port of Spain restaurant owned by Trotters Restaurant Group Director Peter George has exported the brand to Bridgetown, Barbados and now Kingston, Jamaica. george was the consummate host as he welcomed guests into the 7,700-square foot space designed by Karen Aboud of Indesign Trinidad.
No better place, we reckon, for Page 2 The Style Issue to position its lens.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.