Newly crowned Emmy, Critics' Choice and Golden Globe-winner Sheryl Lee Ralph brought voluminous style in custom Ajovang at the Essence 16th annual Black Women in Hollywood luncheon held at the Fairmont Century Plaza in Los Angeles last Thursday. The event celebrates black women in film, TV and the entertainment industry. Ralph — one of the evening's honorees — was presented with her award by
And, as the 2023 Oscars wound down at the Dolby Theatre on Sunday, the Vanity Fair Oscar Party was just heating up, as Hollywood's biggest names slipped into after-party garb and headed to the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts in Beverly Hills. Rock-blooded superstars Sheryl Lee Ralph, Winnie Harlow, Naomi Campbell, and Jodie Turner-Smith were among the stylish A-listers.
Page 2 heads to Tinseltown!
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.