Saturday last, National Commercial Bank (NCB) Jamaica Limited hosted its prestigious Pinnacle and Long Service Award Ceremony on the lawns of Hope Gardens. The evening celebrated NCB's exceptional employees and subsidiaries, showcasing their commitment to service and excellence. Dacia Virgo and Kenevia Watson were applauded for their outstanding performance, while the Mandeville Financial Centre claimed the coveted title of "Financial Centre of the Year". It was a momentous occasion for CEO Septimus "Bob" Blake who received an award for 20 years of service, along with long-serving employees Carol Rose and Kevin Walker, who were also honoured for their 40 years of contribution. With the event steered by evening's compère Dr Terri-Karelle Reid it was a perfect blend of elegance, celebration, and tropical luxury.
The ceremony exemplified NCB's dedication to recognising and rewarding exceptional talent.
Page 2 brings you the highlights.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.