Kids do brunch
THE Port Royal Pier came to life on Mother’s Day, May 8, when Sagicor Group Jamaica treated moms to a special five-course meal curated by renowned chef Jacqui Tyson. Soulful music from Season Bandz, great food, and mimosas were the order of the day as moms celebrated with their families. Of course, the little ones stole the show with their cute smiles and radiant aura as they enjoyed the day out with their loving moms. Here are some highlights with some of our favourite moments on camera.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.