Blazing fast McAnuff
Hydel High School's Oneika McAnuff opened her season with a fast 54.35 seconds to win the Class One girls 400m at Saturday's 38th staging of the Grace/STETHS Invitational track and field meet at the St Elizabeth Technical Sports Complex in Santa Cruz. McAnuff's time was the second best in the world for an Under-20 female so far this year, behind the 53.32 seconds run by Australian Torrie Lewis two weeks earlier. (Photo: Paul Reid)
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.