Cornwall College make it three straight wins in U-14 basketball
MONTEGO BAY, St James — Cornwall College made it three-straight wins in the ISSA Western Conference Boys' Under-14 basketball competition on Friday when they beat hapless Holland High 28-2 during their game in Montego Bay.
It was the second time in the week Cornwall College were beating the Trelawny school after a 48-7 result at Holland on Monday, and they drew level with Herbert Morrison Technical on seven points.
Holland High are on three points.
Nathan Hinds scored 14 points for Cornwall who led 10-0, 14-0 and 24-2 at the respective breaks.
Conway Campbell also scored eight points and had seven steals while Andrew Reid scored six points for the winners.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.