While body-care products have often been viewed as hygiene necessity rather than indulgence, that changed during the pandemic. It's safe to say that the post-pandemic era has ushered in a newfound love for skincare trends and these days it's all about multi-purpose products that cleanse and nourish at the same time.
Say hello to your new shower staple: Tree Hut's new foaming gel washes which deliver a luscious lather for a fun, bubbly shower experience, and include a hydrating oil complex to help keep the skin's microbiome (a fancy word for the full array of microorganisms that live on in humans) feeling soft and refreshed.
Skincare-infused shower gels formulated with hydrating ingredients are definitely the way to go! So, give your skin a hint of golden goodness with the Tropic Glow scent, or enliven your shower routine with bright, summery scents of Coco Colada, Pineapple, and Watermelon. Brighten and tone skin with the glow-boosting scent of Vitamin C, or pamper and indulge in Moroccan Rose.
Whether you choose one or buy them all, the line of Tree Hut Foaming Gel washes are sure to leave skin feeling soft, smooth and glowing.
Tree Hut products are distributed locally by Medical Disposables & Supplies Limited (MDS) and are available at pharmacies and beauty supply stores islandwide.
Address: 83 Hagley Park Rd, Kingston
Phone: (876) 906-9994
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.