Minister of National Security Dr Horace Chang (seated, second right), is joined by members of the first cohort of psychological first responders (standing) in St James following their graduation exercise on Friday, January 27, in Montego Bay, St James. Sharing the moment are (from left, seated) Dianne McIntosh, executive director, Citizen Security Secretariat; Aniceto Rodriguez Ruiz, head of cooperation of the European Union in Jamaica; and Dr Elizabeth Ward, chair for the Violence Prevention Alliance.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.