Jamaica Observer takes students shopping
Two students from Montego Bay Community College got the opportunity yesterday to go shopping, courtesy of the Jamaica Observer, at two stores in the second city as part of Jamaica Observer Takes Style Out, which is being staged in major town centres across the country today and into the weekend.
The students, Patrona Maitland and Paulette Watson, shopped at Lloyd's Department Store and Fontana Pharmacy, both in Fairview.
Here are scenes from their Takes Style Out Shopping Experience. Share your own scenes using #TSOShopWithLove. #TSOShareTheShoppingExperience or #TSO2019.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.