Entertainment

Fire at Tyler Perry studio

Wednesday, August 29, 2012    

Print this page Email A Friend!


ATLANTA, USA (AP) — Investigators have determined that a fire at filmmaker Tyler Perry's Atlanta studios was caused by careless smoking.

Capt Marian McDaniel is with the Atlanta Fire Rescue Department. McDaniel said yesterday that no criminal charges were pending.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Poll

Should the next Police Commissioner be recruited from overseas?
Yes
No


View Results »


ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Cartoon

Click image to view full size editorial cartoon
ADVERTISEMENT