Senior citizen found dead in Yallahs, St Thomas
ST THOMAS, Jamaica – The police are investigating the death of a senior citizen, whose body was found at his house in Yallahs, St Thomas, on Tuesday morning.
He has been identified as 68-year-old Jubert Fisher, of Louden Hill in Yallahs.
OBSERVER ONLINE understands that sometime after 8:00 am, a man went to the house to carry out repairs when he stumbled on Fisher's lifeless body.
The police were summoned, and the body was seen with what appeared to be a head wound. It was removed to the morgue. A post-mortem is scheduled for a later date.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.