St James man charged after being found with gun magazines
ST JAMES, Jamaica – A man was charged with possession of components of a prohibited weapon following an incident in his community of Albion, St James on May 20.
Charged is 45-year-old Richard McIntosh, otherwise called ‘Richie’ and ‘Ginger’ of 2nd Street, Albion in the parish.
Reports from the Montego Bay police are that about 9:45 am, lawmen carried out an operation in the area when McIntosh was accosted and searched.
Two 9mm magazines were taken from him.
He was subsequently arrested and later charged.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: email@example.com.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.