Access Financial spruces up Sunbeam Children's Home
IT was a labour of love for the 12 volunteers from Access Financial Services Limited who ventured out to the Sunbeam Children's Home in Old Harbour, St Catherine, on Tuesday, May 23, 2023 to help transform a common area at the institution.
The Access team painted the dining hall and donated an industrial fan to provide some relief from the heat for the 42 wards of the State who call Sunbeam their home. Access also donated eight wall fans to cool the dorms just in time for the summer.
Here are a few highlights from the day's activities.
- We welcome reader comments on the top stories of the day. Some comments may be republished on the website or in the newspaper; email addresses will not be published.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to publish comments that are representative of all received.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Also please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals since this makes your comment hard to read.
- Please don't use the comments to advertise. However, our advertising department can be more than accommodating if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments, suggest a correction or share a story then please email: email@example.com.